Delivering excellence in community engagement practices
Anna is supported by Rhiannon, who has significant experience working on community-based projects in the non-profit sector, as well as working as a community engagement professional in a local government context. Both Anna and Rhiannon have completed comprehensive engagement practice qualifications through the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2), and use these philosophies in developing robust engagement strategies.
When you engage our team, you get practical experience backed up by technical know-how. Combine this with our experience working with business, non-profits and local government in stakeholder and community engagement, as well as communications, and you know that you’re getting support from professionals who know how to work with you to create meaningful engagement processes.
We offer a range of options, tailored to your project needs and your organisation’s capacity. Our services include:
- Advisory service – coaching you and your team to design and implement engagement processes.
- Facilitation service – one-off facilitation of community engagement activities such as community forums and focus groups.
- Community engagement process design and implementation – we’ll work with you to design, implement and analyse a comprehensive engagement plan tailored to your unique situation.
- Online discussion forums – design, set up, moderation and analysis of an online discussion forum on our preferred platform.
- Online surveys – design, set up and analysis of online surveys.
- Pop-up engagement events – something a bit different, incorporating art activities and discussion.
Jason Whitaker, CEO – Shire of Northam
Rebecca McCall, Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Shire of Merredin
Tailored engagement processes for meaningful connection with your community.